An example workflow is as follows:
- On the Citrination website, click on the Add Data button on the top menu bar.
- If this is your first dataset, select Create new dataset and give your dataset a descriptive name and clear description.
- Do not add the dataset to any teams, which means it will be a Private dataset that only you can see.
- Select the appropriate ingester for your filetype from the dropdown menu.
- Depending on the ingester, you may be asked to provide additional information about the file. If this is required you will see a form at the bottom of the screen with the required fields.
- The file upload status should show Finished almost immediately as the file upload completes. The ingestion status to the right will first show Initializing, then -, and then Completed.
- Once the ingestion is completed you can switch to the Search tab for the dataset and view your results. It may take a couple of minutes after ingest is complete for the PIF records to appear.
If you don’t see an ingester for your file format, please contact us so that we can provide you with assistance!Find ingesters by:
For a glossary of terms you may find in the ingester documentation, please click here.